Written by John D. Guandolo April 23, 2020
As UTT previously reported here and here the Marxist-Communist Movement in the United States is using the Chinese COVID-19 pandemic to propel its efforts forward, destroy liberty, and take down the American system.
In response to a number of questions received by UTT about this, it seems appropriate to put the entire situation into perspective and provide some practical updates.
As of today, we know with a high degree of certainty:
- The coronavirus came from one of two Chinese bioweapons labs in Wuhan, China, China has lied about the details of the outbreak from the beginning, and China is taking actions which lead some to assess this was an intentional attack.
- One of the leading entities creating “virus models” U.S. leaders use to make decisions on how to respond – COVID ACT NOW – was created by Marxist/democrat activists (former democrat Congressman Jonathan Kreiss-Tomkins and democrat fundraisers), and these virus models have been radically inaccurate.
- Traditional U.S. media and democrat leaders have defended China and attacked the U.S. President since the very beginning of the pandemic.
- Democrat leaders are openly saying they are using the situation to advance their “progressive” agenda.
- Republican and democrat leaders have convinced the President to support massive socialist-style bailout funding to be spent while intentionally keeping the U.S. economy shut down.
- Marxists/democrats continue to fight to keep the U.S. economy shut down and at least one democrat member of Congress (Cortez) is encouraging Americans not to work even if states begin to open up.
- The U.S. has spent more in the last few weeks that it did during World War II.
- Saudi Arabia is working to destroy U.S. oil production/capability vis a vis Texas.
- The current U.S. debt is over $26 TRILLION.
- The economists at the Federal Reserve of St. Louis released a report that unemployment rates in the NEXT QUARTER will be over 47 million. That number represents about 13 percentage points more than the percentage of Americans unemployed during the height of the Great Depression.
UTT assesses none of what is happening is random, nor coincidence, nor happenstance. We are witnessing the intentional takedown of the U.S. government by a cabal of forces which includes the Communist Movement, the Global Islamic Movement, and hostile financial entities.
Yuri Bezmenov was the son of a high-ranking Soviet General who began his formal KGB (communist Soviet intelligence) training in the early 1960’s. When he was ready, he “worked” as a journalist, when in actuality he was responsible for propaganda and subversion inside the nations in which he worked.
After becoming disillusioned with the Soviet system, Bezmenov defected to Canada. In the years that followed, he gave lectures, interviews, and presentations about how the Soviet Union subverted and took down nations – which they successfully did on a number of occasions.
Bezmenov’s discussion on the “Stages of Communist Takeover” can be seen here.
Bezmenov breaks the communist takeover into 4 distinct stages: Demoralization, Destabilization, Crisis, and Normalization.
As the TAKEOVER unfolds, here is the practical reality:
Demoralization: During this stage the subversion focuses on destroying the moral fabric of a nation through control of the media and academia. Specifically in the United States, by destroying Christianity and its influence in society. The 45 communist goals in the U.S. includes: (25) Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV. (26) Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural and healthy.” (27) Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.” (28) Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
Yuri Bezmenov assessed this phase was completed in America prior to 1985.
Destabilization: the purpose of this phase is to change the status quo of the nation. Through major components of government, including defense/military, state department/foreign policy, and economic policies, the government expands into a massive bureaucracy grossly infringing on the liberties of the people. During this phase the government offers entitlements to the citizens to cajole them to go along with these “changes.”
Crisis:A cataclysmic event creates fear and division in the nation. Through this crisis comes a revolutionary change in power that can come swiftly.
Normalization: A “new normal” is established, the population submits to it, and communism begins to take root in real and lasting ways.
There are a number of people who have spent their lives studying the Communist Movement who believe we are in the midst of the takedown of America.
The fact we have willingly shut down the greatest economy in the history of the world and, likely, destroyed it, seems to be evidence of that.
The real war is on. The enemy knows it. Do we?